Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Equinox new user notes hunt 10 more silver!

DFX-Gregg

My 10th hunt yesterday (3/16) with the Equinox gave me $3.37 in clad... and the slower style hunting pays off again! A large gorilla zoo token the size of a silver dollar, A silver stamped 925 pendant that says its a girl on one side and a hand with a small pink/purple stone on the other also with a 925 stamp.

New user notes... the ring and the pendant are both stamped and they came in right around 23... I found them almost back to back right after lowering the sensitivity to 17... and they came in with nice clear tones....

Attachments

• Hunt 3 16 22 slver 2x  $3.37.jpg
    Hunt 3 16 22 slver 2x $3.37.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 77
  • 3 16 22 Zoo token silver ring silver pendant.jpg
    3 16 22 Zoo token silver ring silver pendant.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 79
My 10th hunt yesterday (3/16) with the Equinox gave me $3.37 in clad... and the slower style hunting pays off again! A large gorilla zoo token the size of a silver dollar, A silver stamped 925 pendant that says its a girl on one side and a hand with a small pink/purple stone on the other also with a 925 stamp.

New user notes... the ring and the pendant are both stamped and they came in right around 23... I found them almost back to back right after lowering the sensitivity to 17... and they came in with nice clear tones....
Great bunch of finds!

2 silvers is a nice hunt. Both the ring and heart are thin and small, so 23 vdi sounds about right. Well worn silver coins will come in lower then usual, too. Like those kind of surprises. Good hunting! HH jim tn

2 silvers is a nice hunt. Both the ring and heart are thin and small, so 23 vdi sounds about right. Well worn silver coins will come in lower then usual, too. Like those kind of surprises. Good hunting! HH jim tn
Ah ok... I was thinking 23 was to low... thanks... glad to know that is a number to keep an eye on... solid tones though...which helped... Kept wondering why they were not 25/26.... and yes I have been digging A LOT of tiny things...

Ah ok... I was thinking 23 was to low... thanks... glad to know that is a number to keep an eye on... solid tones though...which helped... Kept wondering why they were not 25/26.... and yes I have been digging A LOT of tiny things...
And the only way to hear them is your slow scanning approach. Yes JimTN is correct on thin and small silver items. I have had silver dimes that read 23-24. The giveaway is with the smooth “soft” tones when utilizing 50 tones. Some think I am nuts and that’s completely ok. I know what I am hearing. Keep up the great work 👍

Nice results…. I bet that token sounded good!!!😂
I found a Token about the same size a couple years ago that had a dinosaur on it.

Nice finds yep go slow and worn silver dimes I’ve found have rung as low as 18 on the beach..
I’m digging wheats at a huge parking lot that dates turn of the century that are 10+ inches down very faint high tone most would never dig it.
Mark

Nice results…. I bet that token sounded good!!!😂
I found a Token about the same size a couple years ago that had a dinosaur on it.
it was loud..lol... even though I had the volume turned down...was coming in 30-31 ...thought it was a pop can... barely below surface..did not sound like a quarter... even though it read like one.

And the only way to hear them is your slow scanning approach. Yes JimTN is correct on thin and small silver items. I have had silver dimes that read 23-24. The giveaway is with the smooth “soft” tones when utilizing 50 tones. Some think I am nuts and that’s completely ok. I know what I am hearing. Keep up the great work 👍
Thank you... tried to get out today heavy rain muddy... under $2 in clad...

Nice finds yep go slow and worn silver dimes I’ve found have rung as low as 18 on the beach..
I’m digging wheats at a huge parking lot that dates turn of the century that are 10+ inches down very faint high tone most would never dig it.
Mark
18? wow... What number are those deep wheaties coming in at? Also you mentioned faint are they all repeatable?

18? wow... What number are those deep wheaties coming in at? Also you mentioned faint are they all repeatable?
The dimes are very worn down paper thin no not very repeatable ID on those deep wheats they are tough signals …
Mark