Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Equinox wireless headphones not charging?

Mark kus

I plug them in and the light goes on for about 5 minutes then goes out they were completely dead I've been having problems with them charging up anyone else having similar problem? thanks
Mark

Mark, I used mine only once and didn’t like the fit. I would email customer service or call them.
Tony

Try cleaning charging contacts with a pencil eraser or swapping out charging cable. Minelab warranty on battery only 1 year.

Have you tried charging them using a different USB charge module? Some modules have their own cutoff circuits, and that may be what is cutting off.

I’ve tried a bunch of chargers and cables plugging it into my cars USB and computer I’ve even tried cleaning the port out sometimes they charge and sometimes they don’t I may have to buy a extra pair of these only $44.00 same exact headphones no minelab sticker.
Mark

Attachments

• 97630932-8177-4CE1-ABE1-22C60F922044.png
    97630932-8177-4CE1-ABE1-22C60F922044.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 221
I plug them in and the light goes on for about 5 minutes then goes out they were completely dead I've been having problems with them charging up anyone else having similar problem? thanks
Mark
Same exact thing happened to mine. I contacted Minelab and they took care of the situation. For me, they sent me a brand new pair.

Thanks Jim I called them and of course higher than usual calls at the time lol probably broken coils?!
Mark

Thanks Jim I called them and of course higher than usual calls at the time lol probably broken coils?!
Mark
Try calling them at different times of the day whenever you get a chance. I think it was on day 4 I finally got them in the morning.

Those phones in the pic won't work they are bluetooth 5 you need bluetooth 4.x

No problems with mine so far, but I do not always use them.
Most of the time I just use wired headphones... just simpler to me.

Just box them up and I’ll give you my address 🤭

I can trade you gold 🤭🤭

The BT 5.0 not compatible isn't a stopper. Backward compatibility is almost always the way it works. A friend got some set of 5.0 bluetooth headphones for his new 600 a year back. They worked perfect.

Mark
My hunting buddy dropped his EQ headphones on the pavement first hunt. They wouldn't charge after that.
I suspect they aren't the most rugged headphones ML could find?

mike

The BT 5.0 not compatible isn't a stopper. Backward compatibility is almost always the way it works. A friend got some set of 5.0 bluetooth headphones for his new 600 a year back. They worked perfect.
Thanks for the information... I actually have the 800 and like the wireless headphones, but most of the time I just use wired headphones.
Having the cord is not a big deal to me.
With the adapter cord routed back to the armcuff, the cord does not get in my way.
I use this method on my XTerra and Tesoro also.

They contacted me and asked for serial number so I sent all the info I hope they will just send out a new pair..
Mark

I just ordered me a pair of bluetooth 5.0 earbuds. I like them better than the headphones because when it's hot outside they're not a source of discomfort and when its cold outside, I can wear my fur lined trapper's hat and it won't interfere with the fit of my hat. I can also wear hooded coats and hooded raingear.

Still waiting to hear back!