Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

EQX 800 VS MAKRO MULTI KRUZER

Grumpie

I've been wanting a new multi frequency vlf detector with all metal mode and was hoping someone here has had a chance to try out these two. I have a GR and love it, and would like to compliment it with a lower multi frequency detector. I'm not big on brand names just features, performance level and build quality.

So a slight difference between multi frequency of the two detectors you speak of. The box is capable of selectable and simultaneously frequency operations, while the MK is selectable only.

While I have never used either machine yet, I'm thinking the feature of both modes would be the defineing point for me.

Big Treble said:
So a slight difference between multi frequency of the two detectors you speak of. The box is capable of selectable and simultaneously frequency operations, while the MK is selectable only.

While I have never used either machine yet, I'm thinking the feature of both modes would be the defineing point for me.
I guess I need to do my DD, bc I'm really not following you on the simultaneous feature you're talking about.
Do you mean the different frequencies can be used at the exact same time in different modes?

Grumpie said:

I guess I need to do my DD, bc I'm really not following you on the simultaneous feature you're talking about.
Do you mean the different frequencies can be used at the exact same time in different modes?

Yes, the Equinox will shoot all frequencies at the same time or you can selects the frequency you wish to hunt with. On the MK you only have the option to select which frequency you want to hunt in, similar to the Deus.

To expand, the other Minelabs like the CTX, Etrac are FBS, (full band system) that will alternate 28 frequencies but not public knowledge how many at one time. Can't recall the BBS specifics.

Desires the box, the only other machine I think operates either individual or all frequencies simultaneously is whites V3i

Big Treble said:

Yes, the Equinox will shoot all frequencies at the same time or you can selects the frequency you wish to hunt with. On the MK you only have the option to select which frequency you want to hunt in, similar to the Deus.

To expand, the other Minelabs like the CTX, Etrac are FBS, (full band system) that will alternate 28 frequencies but not public knowledge how many at one time. Can't recall the BBS specifics.

Desires the box, the only other machine I think operates either individual or all frequencies simultaneously is whites V3i
Cool,thx bro