Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Eric, can I get an original 11inch coil for my Goldscan5c off you?

david,

Eric has basically retired. At his age and his personal issues he has endured over the last few years, he is entitled.

Now, as for your wanting a coil for your Goldscan 5C, you can use a TDI coil just fine but you may need to change the connector. I don't remember if the 5C uses the same connector as the TDI or not. I know Eric changed to the 5 pin connector but I don't know just when. So, if your detector has the 5 pin mic type connector, then the TDI coils should work. Actually, so should ML PI compatible as well as third party TDI coils.

Now, if your GS 5 doesn't have the 5 pin connector, then you can replace the connector on your GS 5 and on your coils you presently have and then you can use all the coils that work on the TDI.

Reg

PS, I forgot to mention, you can even add the single tone feature like what is on the TDI if you so desire. My basic design does act just a little different than that found on the TDI but it is the original design that was installed before the days of the TDI. I am sure Mr. Bill could do the mod. If he is interested I will send him the instructions.

Reg