Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Eric foster super beach scan

Ollie b gold

Hello my names Ollie iam from the uk, I have a Eric foster super beach scan detector,I bought it from a friend who had owned it since new he sold it to me with the knowledge of it worked well since owning it all I can get it to do is switch on make a ding that fades out so you can just about hear it but then you can't adjust either volume or threshold, would anyone know what the problem is please thankyou for your time Ollie

Are you able to detect anything with it. I'm using an old newforce detector and it makes a loud signal to start but nothing after that until you find a target. Did you ask your friend about the problem you're having?