Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Erosion Coin Field Harvest with ATX

Hi All ... Went down the coast early this morning before low tide looking for some virgin sand that hasn't been sanded over after the storm erosion from several weeks ago. I spent the first 1.5 hours zigzagging up and down the slope looking for any signs of concentrations of targets. I finally found an area 200 feet long that had coins within feet of each other. I started with my step-on scoop, but the coins were less than 12", so I switched to my light weight swing scoop.

I said to myself, self! There must be gold and silver jewelry here somewhere. I worked the area for two hours and I did find a gold ring, gold color that is, and bits and pieces of other jewelry.

Anyway, this morning was not to be for gold or silver ... Thanks for looking ... HH

Wow, what a nice cut. Get back out there before it fills back in. When I actually had a real job, a cut like that used to give me a two day "flu".

Real-Gold next time for sure. I noticed that the ATX is a pretty nifty coin shooter too. It barks on them nice and clear.

Yeah thats a great looking cut! Gives a guy the shivers just looking at it!:drool: Like you said, "theres gotta be a pony in here somewhere":rofl:
Mud