Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Eruotek pro is a fine machine!!

Hank68

I still have it with the Nel sniper cool hasn't come off since I got it from from Chuck ' indain nation detectors" not around anymore , miss that guy , but anyway little over 3 years ago a close friend dads lost a gold cap on his tooth , so ho called me , explained to him not to disturb the grass were he think he lost it , long story short , it took me longer to drive there , than it was to find it. Still love that machine,

I still have it with the Nel sniper cool hasn't come off since I got it from from Chuck ' indain nation detectors" not around anymore , miss that guy , but anyway little over 3 years ago a close friend dads lost a gold cap on his tooth , so ho called me , explained to him not to disturb the grass were he think he lost it , long story short , it took me longer to drive there , than it was to find it. Still love that machine,
He Said I saved him about a 1000.00 dollars, told him 20.00 for beer would be fine with me 😆

I had a couple if them. First one had a GB issue so I sent it in. A new replacement worked fine and I kept the FTP 5" coil mounted full-time.

I favor small coils or sometimes a mid-size coil, had an extra 5" DD on-hand and almost got a Euro-Tek Pro but snagged a great deal on a Fisher F-19 Ltd. That satisfied that nitch to fill.

Monte

I had a couple if them. First one had a GB issue so I sent it in. A new replacement worked fine and I kept the FTP 5" coil mounted full-time.

I favor small coils or sometimes a mid-size coil, had an extra 5" DD on-hand and almost got a Euro-Tek Pro but snagged a great deal on a Fisher F-19 Ltd. That satisfied that nitch to fill.

Monte
I'm with ya on the on the smalls , for me I favor them the most yeah the F-19 from what I heard are great ,I can tell ya Monte if I come up on a great great deal on a G2+ I would love to have, always liked the look of it.

I'm with ya on the on the smalls, for me I favor them the most

yeah the F-19 from what I heard are great ,I can tell ya Monte if I come up on a great great deal on a G2+ I would love to have, always liked the look of it.
My home-built detectors, 3/'65 to 6/'68, were all 8" by the instructions. Late June of '68 I went to factory-produced detectors and my first had 6" coils. I favored them and other small coils to this day.

I like the physical design of the G2+ and thought about getting that or the Time Ranger Pro because I like the control housing decal color and looks. I don't care for the gold rod and housing color of a standard F-19.

However, I picked up a brand new F-19 Ltd., which is the original camo version, for $295 delivered, and it uses the 5X10 camo coil. I had a 5" coil on hand and made a trade for a brand new TRP and mounted the 5" on it. Same circuitry but different looks and I have both a small coil and mid-size coil at-the-ready to quickly grab.

Monte

My home-built detectors, 3/'65 to 6/'68, were all 8" by the instructions. Late June of '68 I went to factory-produced detectors and my first had 6" coils. I favored them and other small coils to this day.

I like the physical design of the G2+ and thought about getting that or the Time Ranger Pro because I like the control housing decal color and looks. I don't care for the gold rod and housing color of a standard F-19.

However, I picked up a brand new F-19 Ltd., which is the original camo version, for $295 delivered, and it uses the 5X10 camo coil. I had a 5" coil on hand and made a trade for a brand new TRP and mounted the 5" on it. Same circuitry but different looks and I have both a small coil and mid-size coil at-the-ready to quickly grab.

Monte
Yeah the G2 housing is a good design for sure.Monte I believe you could make a detector out of a rock lol, you got a wonderful deal on the F19LTD, I do have the V3i with the elip small coil, it's takes a while but I like it too, got the gold ring program set up yesterday, so I'll try to hit a ball field near by , but I haven't swung a detector in a while, I use all three frequencies , but I'm going to use the 22.5 kz on relics soon when it cools down some ,