Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

etpro jewelry

longbone

Got my etp In june and this is the gold and silver jewelry l've found with
It. Best i've had for rings and small gold.

Great Job :jump: I have an ETP also but hav'nt had much time to hunt for a while.What settings were you using and do you mostly hunt parks?HH

Thanks. I found almost all of them on beaches and swimming areas. The low lake levels have been very good for me this summer. The gold anklet tag came from an old school yard and 3 of the silver rings came from local parks. I set discrimination on 38 and run sensitivity as high as possible, usually able to run 10.This catches the very small gold like the tag , toe ring ear ring and the tiny $ sign ,I think I saw two like it on a large square mans ring one on each side I'm curious about this sign. I watch for unusual id # under 60 .I also dig all good solid ids 60 and above. The et is very sensitive on small items and I was very surprised at the depth .Hope this helps. Good hunting

Very Nice!
HH
Mike

Nice Bling ! Just got a Brand Spankin New one from Chuck at Indian Nations Detectors hope it will be as nice to me . They are awesome little Detectors . Had a used one before but I don't think I gave it enough time but this one will stay in the arsenal . I just want to get a coil cover for the 8 inch coil and also want to get a small coil for it any recommendations

BarryL said:
Nice Bling ! Just got a Brand Spankin New one from Chuck at Indian Nations Detectors hope it will be as nice to me . They are awesome little Detectors . Had a used one before but I don't think I gave it enough time but this one will stay in the arsenal . I just want to get a coil cover for the 8 inch coil and also want to get a small coil for it any recommendations

The 5 inch NEL coil is very nice - I prefer it to my 8 inch concentric. Works really good in trashy areas. Hits hard on coins. I haven't done any depth testing so I don't know if you lose very much depth with a 5 incher or not, but I really like mine and haven't taken it off my ETpro since I got it.

kt said:
BarryL said:

The 5 inch NEL coil is very nice - I prefer it to my 8 inch concentric. Works really good in trashy areas. Hits hard on coins. I haven't done any depth testing so I don't know if you lose very much depth with a 5 incher or not, but I really like mine and haven't taken it off my ETpro since I got it.

Thanks been looking at them going to order one after the holiday.

Thanks everyone for your comments. Just figured out photo posting (well kind of} hope to show some more finds later.