Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

ETrac is golden

EZrider

Been awile guys. Busy hitting the city beaches as well as parks. I was all set to cash in my gold/Plat finds for a new Excall 2 1000. Debt and bills staved me off. In the grocery store standing in line. I noticed everyone in front and behind me had a food stamp card. None of them could speak english. Made me think of my family who fought and died since WW1. There in here buying prime rib while i scrape to buy chuck. And i work ! Must be a peasant thing.

My finds going twards debt and bills.

Lotto: A tax on people who don't know how to do math!

IMG_0106.jpg

Nice finds EZ, Hope you get a good check for those and knock out some bills. I'm in a similar state, worked 2 jobs for 2 years and now been working extra all summer, slowly getting my head above water. Good luck. Craig

i know how it feels. i sold my gold and junk silver even the junk silver coins. they even took the old silver nickles. iv been off work on medical leave for 3 months now. my benefits took all most 2 months to start paying out to me so i had to have some cash.

Hey,
This is all part of the learning experience. Many of us are graduates of the School of Hard Knocks.

Good Luck Guys!
Mark

Thing is all about friends and making them,Its like hard times all around....HAPPY THing to all....Greg