Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Etrac Vs Safari????

dfg4240

Quite a few years ago I made a trade for a mint safari with 3 coils Etc etc and like an idiot I sold it.
It was just like new and heavy for the person who had it. I think I traded a light tecnetics and cash for it.

Back then it seemed to me the Safari was not even in the same league as the eTrac but now it seems to be holding strong on resales.

To me back then the eTrac was a safari on a supercharger.
So many different settings etc etc. Some people are selling the eTrac for some ridiculous low price.
IS it just me.
I have a new untested or used Equinox 800 but was thinking of getting the eTrac but seem to have the Safari creeping into my mind.
What is the big difference between the two.
David

Never had a eTrac but I did an Explorer 2 It was heavy but did find stuff, my nephew has an eTrac and an Equinox 800 he love's the eTrac and said he's keeping the 800 for beach hunting. I also noticed the price of the eTrac and Safari has dropped me thinking a lot of people are ditching the heavier detectors and going with the lighter and newer models.