Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Eurotek Pro #1

Bugar In. USA

OK couple words from an old guy, I been detecting since around 1975, and watched my big older brother detect in the 1950's, have had many many different detectors thru the years, got the ETP, from a dealer bout year ago cause it was good deal he made me, WELL as it turns out I do believe it is the best, most efficient, simplest, and anything else i can think of, anyway best detector i have ever had,or used, regardless of price or claims that have been made, so That's just what I think, just felt like posting my feelings:teknetics::clapping:

I love mine as well. Within its depth range it is a coin vacuum.

The EuroTek Pro is an excellent detector. Simple to use, great battery life, lite weight, and can hit a quarter @7"~8" all day long. Almost perfect operating frequency, and loves to find gold rings. I truly believe if they would put a external ground balance (tied to both AM and Disc) and name it the EuroTek Pro Max, they wouldn't be able to keep them on the shelves. JMT Jeff

I was just talking to detectingmo about the eurotek pro I bought from him a month ago.I have the sharpshooter coil,and just dusted a at pro tonight on id, sound id, and it wasn't pretty.all I can say is this eurotek pro with the sharpshooter coil is really good in my soil.I dug a 7 to 8 inch quarter,I'd was spot on.

My first Spanish 1 reale was dug with my Eurotek pro with an NEL sharpshooter coil on it. Love mine as well:super:

I recently did my own self evaluation of this price point with Eurotek Pro, Ace 250, and F22. Comes down to preference and my preference is performance!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gMYSVWpYeSbVuHRS4s2yXCtdug2WQNrFmXytKp15n8o/edit?usp=sharing

I have the E.T.P. it is a grate detector i have fount a lot of stuff with it my best find is a 3000 year old Spearhead dated from 1500 - 1150 BC at a depth of 10+ inch for the price of this detector you can knot go wrong and it is all so good for new Detectorists who are thinking about picking up this grate hobby . i have put a pic of the finds i have found with my Eurotek Pro .