Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Eurotek Pro Questions

Some questions:

In "discriminate" mode, does it have modulated audio? meaning the deeper the target, the fainter the audio.

If the audio is modulated, is it also modulated for volume 11 to 20?

What is the target separation with the 11"" DD coil.....for example , a dime and a bottle cap (or pulltab) side by side......how many inches must they be separated before the Euro Tek accurately identifies each target ( 2 beeps with accurate ID).

Anyone did an air test (depth) with the 11" DD coil , for example how many inches to detect a dime?

Very interested in this detector.

thanks

Ken

ken(toronto) said:
Some questions:

In "discriminate" mode, does it have modulated audio? meaning the deeper the target, the fainter the audio.

There is no modulation to the Audio per say. However the mid range targets are VCO.....so they have modulation provided by the VCO function

If the audio is modulated, is it also modulated for volume 11 to 20?

What is the target separation with the 11"" DD coil.....for example , a dime and a bottle cap (or pulltab) side by side......how many inches must they be separated before the Euro Tek accurately identifies each target ( 2 beeps with accurate ID).

I did a quick test of this the other day and the breakover was about 2.5" with a penny and a hand forged nail with the coil about 5" high.... certainly targets sizes and depth will affect this greatly

Anyone did an air test (depth) with the 11" DD coil , for example how many inches to detect a dime?

Someone else did this already I think below.

Very interested in this detector.

thanks

Ken

Thanks for the info.

Can't find any air test, just a test garden. I'm interested in an air test, so as to compare with my present detector air test.

cheers

Ken

Go to these two posts, both being made on 5/23---"Lets Have Some"--and--"New Eurotek Pro Coming Tomorrow".------Ski Whiz, Cadman_us & joe dirt_1 made some very good air tests on the Eurotek Pro.
ken(toronto) said:
Thanks for the info.

Can't find any air test, just a test garden. I'm interested in an air test, so as to compare with my present detector air test.

cheers

Ken