Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

eurotek

longbone

At last I can post photos. I have fell in love with this machine. Here are my best finds the first 2 weeks I used it. I bought it as a backup for my f75.For jewelry it's perfect very sensitive and deep . If there's something in the ground it will let you know . I hope FT will bring out a new model with ground balance . I think that would improve the pinpoint function a lot. Found these at a place that is pounded but is very trashy lots of rusty nails pull tabs and melted cans .I mostly use a DD 11 inch Gold Bug coil that I used on a f5.

Whoa that's a super nice gold ring.:thumbup:

tabman

Great job.I got my Eurotek a couple a months ago.Still learning the machine but hav'nt had much time to hunt.HH

Congrats!!!!

The ring was 65 bouncing to 70 but there was a small glob of melted can almost touching it.
the small ankle bracelet tag is 10 kt and was a solid 39 to 40 .

Thanks Metalfun. Hope you enjoy your ET. It's been under rated by some who I think didn't understand all it's features.

Great finds

Speaking of features
yeah that adjustable iron audio is the bomb diggity!!!!