Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

EX SE PRO does it again

bbqman

Happy Easter all. Snuck away for a one and half hour hunt this morning. I just can`t say enough how much I love this great machine. In that short hunt, back to an old house yard I`ve been pounding for two weeks, The SE spoke sweet again. Two old wheats, `17, `26. a 27 d Merc, hiding right next to a big old nail, and an odd piece of jewelry that I`m hoping someone might have an idea what it is. The Pro is a wonder at picking out goodies in iron and I don`t know if it`s possible to go too slow with this weapon. You can see the rust on the reverse of the Merc. HH and thanks for looking.
Randy

Very nice with th enail closeby...i love when that happens.....looks like a tie clip to me..

I think you are exactly right! It was deep , too. Thanks, greasecarguy.

Nice finds! I agree with greasecarguy - that piece of jewelry is definitely a tie clip. Nobody seems to wear them much anymore - they went the way of watch fobs. HH

That's what impressed me the most about my new SE PRO. I've been finding deep coins that have pulltabs and or iron nails in the same hole. My previous top of the line detector hardly ever did that. Gerry

Yeah, gfeulner, I know it comes as no surprise to guys who have used this or a similar Minelab for years that it performs this way. I wouldn`t have had a chance at the stuff I found this weekend ,from depth alone, much less the iron masking, if I had been swinging my old gear. I may end up with an ETRAC someday or something else that they put out, but I`m in no hurry. :) HH