Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Excal Hipmount - Is this the way to go?

ydnar6

For all you Beach, surf and dive users: What's your opinion of the hipmount for each of these uses? Thx

i would not carry that piece of lead like u do...........no way

under the arm deal or behind the elbow deal..............still dog heavy after 4 hrs. or so.

b u t this is just my opinion and u know what opinions are like

start digging that dirt and show us some nice relics.............i think u have a great start with that one real nice ticket.

but..............remember...........u are red hot even in the dirt it seems.

K E W L

see u in the lane real soon after this blowout we are having

Been hunting with the regular stem that came with Excal 1000. Have no problems swinging for a long time because I have worked out for last 10 years. But do I risk damaging the search coil cables or anything else (headphone cables) by not using a longer modified stem like most of you hunters have. What is this long silver modified stem I see that everyone has for their Excals? Obviously it has to do with weight. Please help, just want to learn without detector problems in future.

Thanks,

Gary