Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Excal Owners

SandPhantom

Thinking about adding an Excal to my collection. Mostly for beach and shallow water hunting in South Texas. Knowing what you know now would you have done anything different as far as your choice? Im also debating the 8" and 10". Just curious to see if you are happy with the unit?

I work the beaches around Corpus Christi Texas and am very happy with the Excalibur.
It is a very smooth operating detector in salt water and as deep detecting as any excluding the PI's.

I would recommend the 10" col over the 8" coil as it will cover more ground.

If you use one dont set the sensitivity control to max ... set it to about 12 or 1 O'clock.

Willee

Totally Agree !!!! I'll be putting a WOT on mine very soon..

Incase you don't have one already... Buy a R.T.G Scoop for all that gold you'll be scooping up from the Surf..

erikk said:
Start with a 10 inch and when U get 2 really like/know it buy another & stick on a WOT

Ditto that !!! Start with a 10" until you are more familiar with the unit, then get the 15" WOT, and a bigger sand scoop !!! Scotto