Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Excal Sword

It depends on what's wrong with it really. Kellyco is a service center but not sure if they can repair the Sword. I know JoeBeechnut does for a couple months during the winter. Like I said though, it depends on what's wrong. Good luck. I hope you can get it going.

That's not a repair. You can use the Excal 2 battery pod if you cut the plastic pod (square it off) to fit inside the main pod. You can buy the battery and pod from Kellyco. Might look at getting the pod and a RB EX3000 3000mah battery, comes with its' own charger

The RB battery just has typical 9 volt battery connectors. Snap on.

The Minelab Alkaline Battery pod is the one you want at Kellyco SKU-237-03110046 $87.

I forgot to mention there is another option.

Instead of cutting the new battery pod you can cut the corners off the Sword main pod just enough to fit the new battery in. It's probably easier to do this because it's 2 straight cuts.

I'll take a pic and send it later.