Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Excalibur Pirate of the Caribbean

I did some hunting in the Caribbean earlier this month and scored a bunch of gold along with a nice assortment of silver, stainless, and coins. The majority of the gold was 18K and all the finds came from the water.

I found an interesting two tone gold ring. It consists of two gold rings, one white and one yellow, connected on a hinge. I have never seen anything like that before. Also notice the silver clunker that weighs in at 11.5 g and fits on my thumb.

HH everyone!

[size=large]Good Lord......[/size]and you came back? You could have made a living in that spot.

Dew

Congrats on the finds!!! Twenty five gold pieces WOW you had a very good trip. How long were you there? How many hours do you figure it took in the water to find your haul?
PS. I'm with Dew I wouldn't of came back either! (lol)

what ? no platnum....... looks like you were hunting in a jewelry store.........yes i am jealous........looks like that hunt was alot of fun....congrats....

TheDualFieldBandit said:
Congrats on the finds!!! Twenty five gold pieces WOW you had a very good trip. How long were you there? How many hours do you figure it took in the water to find your haul?
PS. I'm with Dew I wouldn't of came back either! (lol)

I was in the Caribbean for 10 days so perhaps in the water for 80 hours. It was intense but it was also incredibly fun and I would do it again.

bootyhoundpa said:
what ? no platnum....... looks like you were hunting in a jewelry store.........yes i am jealous........looks like that hunt was alot of fun....congrats....

Thanks! Actually I have yet to find a pure platinum ring, but it is on my TO DO list. :beers:

Dang Tony......that's incredible! :surprised:

I'm feeling real jealous right now. :goodnight:

Looks like the Excal paid for that vacation....
Congrats!

Toney all i can say is It dosent get that good in minnesota.

Tony,
The silver pendant ( LA REUNION ) depicts Island off the cost of Madagascar frequented by French tourist! I would imagine one could find more of that stuff there too? I heard French people seem to lose their gold in the sea? I hope to find that out on my next trip to the West Indies as well. Thanks for sharing. HH

That is one vacation that you will talk about for a while tony.
Very nice finds and congrats to you. Gold Nuggets :wiggle:

And excellent trip! Bet you paid for the trip with the finds. Well done. :clapping:
Cheers,
tvr

Did you alaready have all those paper clips, or did you have to go out and buy a new packet? What a great 10 days! Great job.

I would like to know how you claimed those coming back into the country.... is the import duty on "found" or "hunted" jewelry? Any yeah, you came back, why not just quit your day job and make a living on the island hunting gold? All I can say is "you da man!!!" :surrender:

Tony those are some great finds and what a great location too:clapping: