Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Excalibur

ROADKING

Hi can soom one tell me what is the different between the 800 excal and 1000 ?.I have not checked them out but every one seams to love them. I am thinking about a water machine.Thanks Roadking

n/t

some said it is just the coil size

one is 10" and one is 8"

some say the 10" gets a touch more depth - some say not

depends on where u plan on hunting 90% of the time

some say they breakdown alot and some have no problems at all
f y i

800-8" coil
1000-10" coil

I have one of each and that's the only difference. The 800 seems to work better in high trash areas or near large metal objects like steel dock posts or fence posts.

u said it all here

The 800 seems to work better in high trash areas -

it really excels there, tha is why i asked where u would be hunting 90% of the time

That all goes under the heading of "The only difference is the coil size"

remember the name right now, someone will sound off on this forum

aquasound - maybe ............something - has coil called Orka..................little pricy, but really works great in florida - and florida is the key word

... which is anywhere NORTH of Ft. Lauderdale.) Better figure out where in Florida you want to use it. If it's ALL OVER Florida, keep looking. I'd ask a lot of questions before laying out that kind of money.

My money is on the Excalibur II. I have a 10" coil and Kellyco gave me an extended warranty - for less than half the price of the Aquasound.

Excal all the way!

Stacey

I live in FT Myers and you can find black sand all over Florida.I have been hunting all inland. We just started hunting Beach and found we like it a lot.We have been dirt hunting for some time.We are using M6 and ace 250 and now looking for a water Machine. thanks