Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

EXcelerator 18x15" SEF (Butterfly) Anyone using this coil?

Black Davy

Has anyone purchased the new EXcelerator 18x15" SEF (Butterfly) coil? If so how do you like it where have you used it etc?

Do you have a specific reason for that coil. The 15x12 offers very good depth, sensitivity to small items and good separation. I can move along at a decent pace while still having good overlap of my swing. Are you hoping for significant depth, or more coverage by opting for the 18x15?

No real reason, more of a question on the new butterfly coils. The 15x12 would be more than sufficient for my needs.

Thanks,
Davy

I am also thinking about buying either the 15X12 or the 18X15 SEF coils. One of the areas I hunt is clean of most trash and a large open area. Silver has come out of there but now all that seems to be left is deep. I just hit a Merc at 11-12" with the Pro coil but it barley made a sound. I was wondering how much more silver could be just out of reach of the standard coils. Would like to see some post from some of the users of either of these coils. How much depth are you getting with them, also how hard are they to swing