Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Exchange 2 Update

gabbyhayes

I haven't used exchange for a couple of years and when I launched it, it said there is an update available.
I'm running version 1.8.7-1.1.10
It also said that I must uninstall this version before I can proceed with the update.
I did a search here and didn't find any posts after 2012.
If I proceed with the update and uninstall my present version, will I lose all the data and programs that I've saved?
What has me confused is I know it hasn't been 8 years since I last used exchange.
If I proceed with the update how do I ensure I can recover all of my data?
When I did a google search it appears that the update is to add Chinese and latest GPZ 7000 Firmware.
I guess updating exchange really wont buy me anything since I have the CTX.
Thanks

Last edited:
I'm getting google maps for development purposes only.
Does the updated exchange fix this?
If so do I need to save all my files associated with exchange 2 before I do the update?
The mapping software still seems to work properly....just the annoying " for development purposes only"
Somebody out there in minelab land gotta know??

Last edited:
91 views and nobody has an answer for me!

Im have the Same Problem whit Xchange2 All the maps on " for development purposes only" im send mails to Minelab but to the date any respons... Really im think they forgot us and let alone :S

Here is the answer.. all fixed now.
Screenshot_2020-05-18-09-50-54-873_com.google.android.gm.jpg

I haven't used exchange for a couple of years and when I launched it, it said there is an update available.
I'm running version 1.8.7-1.1.10
It also said that I must uninstall this version before I can proceed with the update.
I did a search here and didn't find any posts after 2012.
If I proceed with the update and uninstall my present version, will I lose all the data and programs that I've saved?
What has me confused is I know it hasn't been 8 years since I last used exchange.
If I proceed with the update how do I ensure I can recover all of my data?
When I did a google search it appears that the update is to add Chinese and latest GPZ 7000 Firmware.
I guess updating exchange really wont buy me anything since I have the CTX.
Thanks
Good old Gabby still remember all his western movies,with Roy Rogers and others.

Attachments

• g,hayes.jpg
    g,hayes.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 116