Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Excited About Trying the New XS Coil on My X

Richard@BackwoodsDetectors

Findmall Sponsor
I have hunted with the 5.7" on the Vista X and was blown away. Areas that have been "hunted-out" or so full of iron that others walk away.. I absolutely love, my heartbeat jumps and I know that some of the best goodies have been left behind. The 5.7 excels in this area. BUT how will it's big Brother do... 6.5" x 8".
As a dealer, I have not put that coil on but now is the time.. going to try it out.. Will let you know in the next few days, what happens. HH and enjoying metal detecting even if you have a pinpointer duct taped to a stick.
That's fine.. have fun.. Richard

Hey Richard your going to love this coil!

I'm impressed the 5.7 in my soil sometimes runs out of ground balance range.The XS coil is almost same set points as stock coil for ground balance.But its seeing way less mineral!

Keith

I have hunted with the 5.7" on the Vista X and was blown away. Areas that have been "hunted-out" or so full of iron that others walk away.. I absolutely love, my heartbeat jumps and I know that some of the best goodies have been left behind. The 5.7 excels in this area. BUT how will it's big Brother do... 6.5" x 8".
As a dealer, I have not put that coil on but now is the time.. going to try it out.. Will let you know in the next few days, what happens. HH and enjoying metal detecting even if you have a pinpointer duct taped to a stick.
That's fine.. have fun.. Richard
Richard do you have the new coils for the X on your Web site? Can't seem to locate them there.

I sold out... more coming... Placed and order yesterday. I was going to hunt with 1 this weekend but I sold it this past week.. Gonna have to wait myself.. Richard