Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Excitement...!

Had been reading a bit about aftermarket coils and wanted one to add some more versatility and life to the ATP. The one I wanted was the 15" Cors, I just didn't want it bad enough to drop over 200 bucks. In the mean time the wife tells me we accumulated a lot of shopper points and could get cash for them... and it was just about enough to cover the coil. It came in today which is just in time for an up coming vacation. If I find anything I can talk about, I'll let you guys know. :)

In an unrelated event, went lake diving recently with some friends on an organized underwater trash clean up... if you consider two hours away local. Well, my dive buddy won a Whites Bullseye TRX pin pointer in the raffle. Now my dive buddy is a great friend and diver but has absolutely NO interest in detecting or even treasure hunting and I've definitely tried. (I won a bean bag toss type game.) I could tell he found the pin pointer (I explained what it did) even more useless than a set of golf clubs (is that possible?). On a lark I asked if he wanted to trade and he agreed. (I knew he had less use for the bean bag toss...) I explained the difference in value and asked if he really, really, was OK with trading. Well now I have a NIB Whites Pin Pointer. Already had the earlier Garrett model but it's not water proof, the Whites is (10 ft like the ATP). It's been like Christmas here lately.

Yea, Hope the luck holds out but I'm concerned I may have just used it all up. :)