Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Excuses People Gave In Traffic Stops

TomB

1. Stopped a lady doing 90 mph in a 55 mph zone. She stated that her husbands supper was in the oven and "she didn't want to burn his meat".
2.Stopped a guy on suspicion of drunk driving. Opened car door and asked him to step out of the vehicle. He fell out of the car, dragged him self to the rear of the car, and after several minutes, pulled himself up on the rear of the vehicle. I asked him how much he had to drink and he started "two beers".
3. I stopped a lady speeding and she asked it we "gave warnings". I stated yes mam we give warnings. They are white signs on the side of the road with black letters. They are called speed signs. She replied "I'd prefer a ORAL order"
4. I stopped a guy for drunk driving and asked "why are you driving in this condition". He replied "I'm to damned drunk to walk"