Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Expert Menu Flowchart

Hi Everyone,

I am not sure if anyone here has created something similar for the V3i but this is what I use to help me navigate around the expert menu (until I get it all memorized). I created this in Excel but saved it as both a pdf and a jpg so as to post it. I do not have every menu done but these are the main ones I find helpful. Oops looks like on here they are not in the order I wanted but I'll leave them for now, they are in the right order in tabs in my Excel sheet.

V3iExpertMenu-Freq-Track-Filter.jpg

V3iExpertMenu-DiscSens.jpg

V3iExpertMenu-Audio.jpg

V3iExpertMenu-program.jpg

If anyone would like a copy in Excel or as a pdf send me a pm.

Thanks,

Scott

Yes Scott, please send the excel spread sheet form. Sent you a PM.

Thanks,

TC-NM

Thanks Scott this makes understanding and using the expert menu much easier. I already have it printed out!
Mike

Great job! You have saved me alot of time as this was on my to do list. I'll send you a PM for the spreadsheet.
Thanx!

Could someone that got this info forwarded to them forward it to me. I sent Scott a PM but he may be away at the moment. This is great stuff and I could really put it to good use.

Thank you,

Jon

If I missed sending a copy to anyone please send me another message through this forum. I've been really busy lately and I may have missed a request or two.

Happy Hunting,

Scott (Mid-Mich)

Hey Scot :hope I can get a pdf file copy of your excellent work here.It would be a big help for this V3i newb.Thanks Jack from Pa

Hi Scott. Not sure if this thread is still active? Just joined this forum and haven't found where I can send a PM.

New to V3i, and would really like a copy of the Expert Menu Flowchart?

My email is larryJ McDonald. At. Gmail.com

Thanks!