Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Explorer 2 Ring Programming.

CoinRobber

Tomorrow i am" teaching" my Explorer 2 the signatures of around 25 different RINGS. I will be using the learn accept feature. Gold and Silver RINGS will be my targets. I will find trash yes. I may get lucky and find another GOLD RING.

It is well documented that if you underscore “ring” enough times you will find one! Here’s another documented test that might interest you.
I posted this very recently about a fellow named “Neilo” who tested 30 different GOLD rings of various sizes. He found they all registered between 7-13 Ferrous and 0-25 Conductive, most falling into the mid range of these number sets. Just food for thought as you search for the butter...:cool:

Tomorrow i am" teaching" my Explorer 2 the signatures of around 25 different RINGS. I will be using the learn accept feature. Gold and Silver RINGS will be my targets. I will find trash yes. I may get lucky and find another GOLD RING.
CoinRobber, I have tried that with the learn function - blank out the entire screen then use learn for your targets. That exercise was a difficult one to use and maintain, but it’s a good step in order to help ou understand about gold rings. Best of luck

Good luck. Wanta try this you may find interesting. Put a nail down beside your gold rings and sweep and note ID. Note how ID can be different on sweeps vs a solo gold ring.

Good luck. Wanta try this you may find interesting. Put a nail down beside your gold rings and sweep and note ID. Note how ID can be different on sweeps vs a solo gold ring.
I will be in smart screen without the numbers and digging any signal that breaks through the disc circuits absolutely anything..Crappy or good i dig..