Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Explorer II vs. SE?

Hi,
I am a newbie and I want to buy a explorer however I am getting confused between the explorer models. What is the big difference between the explorer II and the SE model as far as depth, ease of operation, etc.?
Your opinion is greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

Either will serve you well. SE has slight improvements over the Exp II. SE Pro has the Pro coil, which is awesome. If you are on a budget, I'd grab a nice used Exp II and add the Pro coil ($19:geek: or the 10x12 SEF ($165) coil. If you have the cash, I'd get the E-Trac. The more I use it the more I love it. Used Explorers are a bargain right now as many are getting E-Tracs and trying the White's Vision.

Initally i think those that bought the SE with the slimline was VERY disappointed when compared to the Explorer II. The II's coil was just a more desirable coil... however that changed with the SEF and Pro coils. Its a coin toss and preference.

Dew