Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Explorer issue . .

MNCoinhunter

My SE has been pulsing, for lack of a better word, like when you might be getting interference from an electric fence. Even if I'm miles from any electric utilities. Connections are tight. Wondering if anyone else has experienced this. Going to try a factory reset and see if it helps ..

It happened to me with a Garrett a very long time ago. I changed batteries and the coil and went to a different park. It stopped - I suspect my issues was a bad coil.
Good luck

Factory reset seemed to solve the problem. Had never reset it once in the four years I've owned it .. Happy it wasn't something that required sending it in anyways ..

Only downside is that it does pulse inside and outside of my house due to a utility pole. So I can't really experiment with creating certain programs ..

Glad to hear that it worked out. I reset my machine by chance - I didn't really want to do it. The problem was I never saved that program to user mode nor did I have it written down.
Now I keep a written list of what I am changing so if it turns out great I will always have it in my notes.
These machines are sensitive like that it is difficult to experiment indoors. I turn my sensitivity down real low if testing indoors.
Maybe try a different part of your home for that test.

Sometimes a reset does wonders...Always remember years ago at a planted hunt a woman was having problems with he Garrett GTA....did a simple reset and worked like a charm...Husband wasn't happy as she chewed him out but she was quite happy to get her unit purring again...Same principle with other units...