Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Explorer rechargeable battery pack

amustel

Does anyone know if an Explorer rechargeable battery pack (9.6v, 1500mAh) that does not keep the charge very well can be re-fitted with new AA rechargeable batteries?
I know you can use these batteries in the AA battery pack, but I was wondering if it is possible to fix the rechargeable pack this way, only for the convenience of charging it with the Minelab charger.

Thanks.

Yes it can be done..We have a Battery company here that rebuilds them.In fact makes them like new... $49.95 was the price..labor and new batteries.
Their sign says we rebuild any rechargable pak......

PS..I had to take the charger in too.

Go to the Sovereign forum and look for a thread in the first page or two on Excal batteries. This thread covers all the Minelabs and we tell you how you can probably recover that bad pack as well with some cycling.