Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Explorer SE :unsure: E-Trac?

396nova

I am trying to figure out the difference between the Explorer and the E-Trac. Other than some differences in the controls, and the E-Trac having the USB connection, most of the features on both machine seen similar. What are the advantages of each. I would appreciate any information.

[size=large]ya really need to get ur hands on Andy Sabisch's book,"The Explorer & Etrac Handbook if you own either machines. he explains the tech stuff that makes them really differant. some folks hold that the e-trac isn't better and some say it is. i go with those who have had both and say the explorer is still their favorite. it's still FBS tech. one thing for instance is bounce. the target moving around the screen so much. according to Andy the E-trac has much less or none. it has to do with how the machine interpets and then displays the info for you. Get the book. you shouldn't own an Explorer or E-Trac with-out it. jmho

HH [/size]

widebody said:
[size=large]ya really need to get ur hands on Andy Sabisch's book,"The Explorer & Etrac Handbook if you own either machines. he explains the tech stuff that makes them really differant. some folks hold that the e-trac isn't better and some say it is. i go with those who have had both and say the explorer is still their favorite. it's still FBS tech. one thing for instance is bounce. the target moving around the screen so much. according to Andy the E-trac has much less or none. it has to do with how the machine interpets and then displays the info for you. Get the book. you shouldn't own an Explorer or E-Trac with-out it. jmho

HH [/size]

Thanks widebody, I`ll get the book. I need all the help I can get.

Thanks Bryce for the review. It helped, my Explorer SE Pro is on the way. The information in your other posts have been quite helpful. Again, Thanks.