Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Explorer XS, does Minlab still service them?

rlt9999

I found what I consider a good deal on a used Explorer XS but I am concerned about whether Minelab still services them or not. I found on their website that they started making the XS in 1999 and are no longer in production and judging from the other models in this series I'm guessing that they stopped producing them around 2003 -2004. Can anyone tell me for sure that Minelab does or doesn't service these?

Sorry rlt9999 thay do not service that model any longer :sadwalk:

sasquache said:
Sorry rlt9999 thay do not service that model any longer :sadwalk:

Thanks sasquache,

That's what I thought but didn't know for sure. I think I'll take a chance and go ahead and buy this one though, It's in great condition and the price is right.