Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Extra handle for lifting Water Scoop, anyone know where to get?

EZ2Find

I've seen it a while back, its an extra handle you can add to a scoop to make lifting easier. I believe they sell it at Home Depot now? What is the darn thing called? I cannot remember the name of it and its driving me crazy. I think they even have a website maybe. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

i just bought a hand sand scoop (like the whites yellow one) and had some small pipe bent it to what i liked and drilled 2 holes in hand scoop inserted the bent pipe then snugged down some self tapers worked great has not failed yet

I had the back saver handle and it broke rather fast. It was a winter hunt so i guess that did not help.
K Co sells a handle , a little bulky but you wont break it

gman, please contact me at bsg01@att.net

Our Stout's Backsaver Grips carry a warranty against normal breakage, so if you email me a photo, I can replace it for you. My website is www.backsavergrip.com

Thanks,
Bob Franklin
Backsaver Grip, LLC.

I got one of those in mtpockets photo on my diamondhead, just the ticket