Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

extreme capabilities & performance - Garrett ATX

I am sure it is an Extreme detector but Alas a bit out of this Hillbillies Price Range :detecting: either way I am sure someone out there will find their pot of Gold with it just want be Me:ranting:

Mega B said:
Its very rare that i get attracted to a new machine but this one certainly has,of course i wont part with my wonga untill i start to see a minimum of 6 months reviews and videos as i am not one of these folks that go out and must have the latest super duper detector,but if it does as someone else has mentioned what its says on the box then i may try and find the combination lock to my wallet.

Its not the case that i cannot afford one,but i look at it in as a long term expenditure and do i really need one,as you can tell i am very tight when it comes to spending money :thumbup :

Wonga?

Crispy Critter said:
Mega B said:
Its very rare that i get attracted to a new machine but this one certainly has,of course i wont part with my wonga untill i start to see a minimum of 6 months reviews and videos as i am not one of these folks that go out and must have the latest super duper detector,but if it does as someone else has mentioned what its says on the box then i may try and find the combination lock to my wallet.

Its not the case that i cannot afford one,but i look at it in as a long term expenditure and do i really need one,as you can tell i am very tight when it comes to spending money :thumbup :

Wonga?

Sorry about that,its a saying or teminology or word that we use over here in the UK,we use it sometimes instead of the word 'Money',so in theory i should have quoted 'i wont part with my money untill i start to see a minimum of 6 months reviews and videos'

Hope i have explained what the word means over here :thumbup::ukflag:

Mega B said:
Crispy Critter said:
Mega B said:

Wonga?

Sorry about that,its a saying or teminology or word that we use over here in the UK,we use it sometimes instead of the word 'Money',so in theory i should have quoted 'i wont part with my money untill i start to see a minimum of 6 months reviews and videos'

Hope i have explained what the word means over here :thumbup::ukflag:

I see. I thought that it was some kind of detector that I had not heard of....hah!

Mega B, You're NOT TIGHT with your Money, YOU'RE just W-I-S-E-R than MANY!! I TOTALLY Agree with your post!! HH, Les Robinson.

I think what Garrett is really claiming is that it has adjustable iron discrimination with audio like the AT gold.

Cheers,

The

Any word on when this will be available?

I have not heard of an exact date but think it will be around the first part of October.
I also believe that these will be available for less than the 2120.00 posted in the forum.
I have strong indications that you'll be able to get one for more like $1900.00. This would be from an authorized dealer...

Cheers!

Tye

I am sure what Garrett means by No Extreme pricing is a reference to the Minelab GPX.
I assume they are claiming the ATX will perform the same at less than half the price.

I cant see it performing as well as a GPX 5000. As long as it falls somewhere between the TDI and the GPX then im all over it.

Fishers Ghost said:
Wonga!?
That is a word that has not made it out to Australia yet. Is it African for Money??

Wonga Beach, Queensland.......North of here and a nice beach it is.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wonga_Beach,_Queensland

ivanll

Hi,

Has the army version got the motion / non motion feature? And has it got two tones, low for iron and hi for gold etc?

Has the ATX Extreme Pulse Induction machine got the bone conduction headphones same as the recon pro?

Any one got a headphone for a recon pro and a manual/cd they could sell me.?

Thanks for your help.

regards john