Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Extreme weather detecting

Terra1959

Hi

Heres one for all my Northern Hemisphere friends snowed in.
Its still only 11am here and already at 112 F or 44C
Damned hot detecting weather here :lol:

we are never happy with our weather are we :)

T59:ausflag:

Only mad dogs and Englishmen..... :lol:

Thats sounds crazy! Havent been in such heat since 2006 in southern Europe.
Well sitting in the car waiting for the rain to stop.Suppse to be over in 10 minutes or so.
Temp is a bit cooler then "Down under" only 8 celsius.

Detecting a beach for the first time this year.

Had my first detecting day for 2013 yesterday. Strong wind, no snow and a temp at 9C.
Found 20 coins and a really nice sleeve link in pure silver from 1946. Made in norrhern part of Sweden.

Looking out and rain stoped,its time to take out the Terra for some beach detecting.

Great hunting to you all

Mike

It's frozen here.......Push some of that warmth this way....

Don't know which is worse, frozen hard ground or baked hard ground?

Suck it up Terra.:bouncy: I went out in it anyway. pulled up $25 a US dime and a couple of Chinese coins.
Been drinking like a fish though. Your right through. It's been very toasty. Still got another week of it. what's bizarre. 2 years ago, we went to Tassie 3 days before Christmas, we walked though a bit of snow coming down on us at Cradle mountain. (For non Aussie forum members. Cradle mountain is the backdrop to the advertising for the 3030.) Yesterday they had there hottest day ever! 41C! With the extreme UV down there (no ozone above them) that would be like close to 50! 90 homes lost to bush fires there today too. Poor souls.
Mick Evans.

Actually that sounds good as I look at my window at all of the snow!