Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

F 19

brianfloyd

Is it as good as the hype? I want a back up to my 75 or who knows a replacement. I know it is good on relics buttons etc but does it cut the mustard on coins. Does anyone have it and the 75 Se? How do they compare and are they Different enough to justify both?

Brian

I have both and the F75 is a better deep coin detector but for me, the F19 gets way more use hunting ghost town sites, building tear downs, railroad sidings, and dry saltwater beach sand hunting. I'd have to say my F75 is one of my backup detectors to the F19.

Very little is written about the F19. Not sure if this is hype but based on actual hunts, from people who get nothing from Fisher, not even a hat. LOL. It is a great "site specific " machine.

lets keep the F19 to ourselves right :poke: really it was just an excuse to use the poke icon :bouncy: it works well for what I use it for, trashy spots for shallower coins I use the 5" NEL and small GBP coil not found any machine to beat it yet not sure there is one not from my testing and I have tested a lot, uuummmm maybe a Tesoro with a small coil like the 4" still to run tests on that set up but I would be very surprised if it comes close but has to be worth a shot right :poke:

AJ

I found an indianhead a couple weeks ago that was close to a foot deep. I really like my f18

Next week I take delivery of a new F19 and a new F75 LTD2,. We'll see which I prefer for what. Only one of them goes with me to Norway in June.

Awesome I hope I like them both. Keep us in the loop. My real hope is that there both good but different enough to have fun playing with.

Brian

brianfloyd said:
Is it as good as the hype? I want a back up to my 75 or who knows a replacement. I know it is good on relics buttons etc but does it cut the mustard on coins. Does anyone have it and the 75 Se? How do they compare and are they Different enough to justify both?

Brian

Brian:

I too would like to know about the F-19 At 19 KHZ is it good at finding Silver ????
Hope it's ok to ask this question in your post.

i have found 925 rings with it and found some silver coins with the GBP not my best machine for finding old silver but it did find some patches which i then used other machines to finish off, but yep F19 finds silver.

AJ

I've probably found 10 - 12 silver rings in the dry sand at the beach with my F19. It's my favorite detector for the beach. It even works well on the damp sand down to the water line.

It is fun to use the poke icon :poke: isn't it amberjack?

the F19 went from a whipping boy to national savior,see F19 posts last year, good to see.Had been thinking about an AT,but the 19 has my attention.

doc holiday said:
the F19 went from a whipping boy to national savior,see F19 posts last year, good to see.Had been thinking about an AT,but the 19 has my attention.

never used an AT but if its half the detector the F19 is then it must be pretty good not on my list though :poke: :lmfao:

AJ

I had the AT Pro and could get rid of it soon enough. The F19 is a keeper for sure.