Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

F-75 LTD finds

BuckeyeBrad

These are most of the non-ferrous finds I've made at one site using the 75 LTD. A good friend and I had this site pretty well beat into submission from a lot of previous hunting with several other detectors including my original F-75. The important thing to be aware of is almost none of these would have seen the light of day had it not been for the special capabilities of the LTD. First Texas has given us a real winner!! :super: I forgot to add that ground was BONE dry.

What can i say bud thats some nice welics right there! Sure to be a button or threee still hiding at that site.

Is that a cut reale I see in there?

Tom

Yes and yes. I just wish some of that rain so many others are getting would come around here. I'm ready to hit the turf some more.

Thanks Brian and don't forgot the 5 reales the two 75's nabbed. :thumbup:

If I didn't chime in great finds but it is really fun having a new detector to hunt with it kind of gives you the energy to try all of your old hunted out places again...I am looking forward to places that were hunted out from the 60 and have not been touched since well except for me and then they ran dry..but if I can pull out a few items then I am a new man and I have one place that is real old mid 1800s old school Rybo and I hunted and it was full of iron so I know everyone and his brother have a real hard time also..I hoping if I can find even one good taret that has some history then I pulled out something that would have never seen the light of day..It is fun just wanting to start over again!

Every new detector usually brings at the very least a new round of fun and interest in pursuing new (old) finds for the user. Then every once in a (great) while, a new detector will bring more than the "usual" change or variations pertaining to depth of finds in a user friendly manner. The LTD's are one of those.

need something new with the hopes it is good enough to get to the next level with some of my old sites. Many are getting down right frugal. My F 75 did to good of a job for 2 1/2 year's, I guess...and I did get spoiled. Great batch of finds, BB and keep the info flowing. Thanks, jim tn