Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

F19 and Gold Bug DP

KyJoe

I understand the F19 is based off the GB with added features, notch, backlight, iron volume etc. Is there any performance gain, faster processor etc? The Gold Bud DP is my favorite old homesite detector, best in heavy iron I've ever used. Is it worth going to the F19?

For me it was and is I like I can set my disc and hear everything even if higher disc is being used, and well the thing works :)

AJ

That is a lot of etc KY. Never used the DP model but loved the GB Pro. I prefer the 19.
KyJoe said:
I understand the F19 is based off the GB with added features, notch, backlight, iron volume etc. Is there any performance gain, faster processor etc? The Gold Bud DP is my favorite old homesite detector, best in heavy iron I've ever used. Is it worth going to the F19?

Well my preference is still the 19 due to all the etc's.:bouncy:

I've had the G2 and GBP. Bought the F19 and after using them all, I kept the F19 and sold the other two. I think the F19 is a refined GBP with added features.