Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

F19 coil ?

Piedmontartifacts

I’ve read and searched but couldn’t find an answer for my question. I have a f19 with the solid 5x10 and was look ins a 11” DD for a F5. Chart on fishers website says it fits but not sure if I loose or gain anything. Anyone tried the f5 coils on a F19?

I’ve read and searched but couldn’t find an answer for my question. I have a f19 with the solid 5x10 and was look ins a 11” DD for a F5. Chart on fishers website says it fits but not sure if I loose or gain anything. Anyone tried the f5 coils on a F19?
Yes---They will work/interchange.

I like the 11 dd coil very nice response and decent coverage. Nice when hunting at the beach just use the toe for the bottle caps works well to determine dig or not

That platform Dave J. built is the easiest and most effective I have hunted with precise and easy-to-use.

Some of the higher end offerings can be a little confusing and don't offer much more in real world scenarios.

That 11DD is great but if you want the deeper targets in sand, those that some less capable detectors might have missed, you might want to get a bigger coil. I really like the G2+ or F19 coupled with the Detech Ultimate on the beach.