Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

F19, CTX and Nokta Core

quintond

I have an F19 and love it. I have been thinking of getting a CTX 3030 or Nokta Core in addition to the F19. Anyone has any thoughts on whether having a CTX or Nokta, in addition to the F19 will have any benefit?

no idea on the nokta.

really depends on what you want the other machines for??

but F19 and CTX are totally different machines, for one ctx is big and heavy and the F19 is not, ctx is slow F19 is not, ctx will find deep silver, F19 will not, ctx will work in the wet salt sand , F19 will not, F19 will find small gold nuggets, ctx will not, sure i could go on but guess you would be starting to get the picture??

so what its for is key i think !

AJ

The CTX should open up an almost totally different world of Detecting....

Completely different detecting experience.

HAHAHAHA No but darn maybe they will hire me....

More detail ................ GPS.......... multi frequency 28 FBS ............ tracking.......... submersible..................... Multi target identification on the screen .. A whole new world compared to the 19 ..LOL

quintond said:
I have an F19 and love it. I have been thinking of getting a CTX 3030 or Nokta Core in addition to the F19. Anyone has any thoughts on whether having a CTX or Nokta, in addition to the F19 will have any benefit?

Bang for the buck and CW relic hunting, the CoRe is the way to go. If you are more of a park hunter, urban setting person, then ctx 3030. But then again, the deep silver, V nickles, and even a gold ring have been found with my CoRe... ☺

Bubba

There are some difference in the Core and F19 without a doubt but if I already had the F19 and liked it I would go with the CTX if funds would allow. The CTX is worlds apart from the other two which make it a better choice.