Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

F19 does the job in iron!

Hunted for a few hours this morning at my sisters place. Started out with the Etrac and had constant iron nulling using the factory coin program. Fired up the F75 and emi was unbearable...even turned down. Pulled out the F19, max sensitivity and 35 disc and it was pretty quiet...moved the volume to 13 and i could hear every nail that was clicking under the coil, but at a lower volume...what a joy.

Was only a matter of minutes and I was popping out coins up to 6 inches deep, many of them with nails in the hole right next to the coins. This made me a believer in the mighty little F19! I hope to be able to use the big nel attack coil on it if I get into some fields that aren't full of trash. The stock 5x10 coil is a scalpel in the iron and I am very happy with this machine. Every time I use it I like it even more.

LittleJohn

If you have a little infested place with iron, then the cievka Detech SEF 10x12 is the best. He's very deep. The F-19 is an excellent machine!