Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

f19 larger coils, Nel, Detech, other?

Myself and a few others have posed this question a few times over the last several weeks for our respective detectors. A handful of peeps on here have some experience with them but surprisingly not many. I have been thinking along the same lines and have been taking notice of the Hover Boys You Tube channel. Those guys don't show their signals but they all use different detectors. One of them uses an F75 with a NEL Tornado and really puts the hurt on his buddies. Just looking at the holes he digs he is getting hits beyond what the others detectors can see and it shows in his finds. It may just be me looking for the answer I wanna hear but it looks like the NEL coils are worth a shot especially when you price compare. Also detector comparisons has several test garden vids of these coils and they appear to be performers.

indy durtdigger said:
Myself and a few others have posed this question a few times over the last several weeks for our respective detectors. A handful of peeps on here have some experience with them but surprisingly not many. I have been thinking along the same lines and have been taking notice of the Hover Boys You Tube channel. Those guys don't show their signals but they all use different detectors. One of them uses an F75 with a NEL Tornado and really puts the hurt on his buddies. Just looking at the holes he digs he is getting hits beyond what the others detectors can see and it shows in his finds. It may just be me looking for the answer I wanna hear but it looks like the NEL coils are worth a shot especially when you price compare. Also detector comparisons has several test garden vids of these coils and they appear to be performers.
That was supposed to be Hoover Boys.

I can only speak about the F75 and E-trac with the Nel Sharpshooter and Tornado coil. I believe these 2 coils are amazing. I have have th 5 inch stock fisher, 11 stock fisher, had the SEF 8x6 on Etrac, and x-5 sunray on etrac. I am looking to buy the Attack coil for field hunting. I believe It will be for my F75. It is far lighter a detector than my E-trac. If U look at coil reviews about the tornado and Sharpshooter regardless of what detector it is on they are great reviews. Just a thought.

hmm, now i'm confused.... from a dealer (even though he makes a separate listing on his sales site for the gold bug and greeks);

Vincent NEL now lumps both Gold Bug and F5 coils together with the Technetics Greek series. If you purchase either coil it will come in a box with the label that states Greek and Gold bug. The pin wiring is the most important part not the slight kHz difference.

And from Nel;

My email to NEL;

For the fisher F19, which version of the hunter coil is correct?

I do not see the F19 listed, is it the same as the fisher gold bug, or teknetics g2, the fisher f5, or the greek series?

Making sure i order the right coil..

And their answer;

07 апр. 2016 г. 19:46 пользователь написал:

for this device not manufactured coil

Does this 'slight' frequency difference comment made by the USA vendor make any sense?