Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

F19 scores a 14K band

Larbear2

Got out today with my F19 for the first time this year. My F70 is my main go to, but I have other detectors, so I decided it was time to give the F19 a go.

Hunted some sports fields at a middle school for a few hours, ended up with about a little over 4 dollars in clad coins. Second area was a high school that I have hit pretty hard with the F70. Ended up finding some more nickels and a 14K wedding band, 2 grams. I don’t know if I didn’t get the coil of the F70 over the gold ring or I decided not to dig that signal. Anyway, the F19 let me know something was down there and it was in the nickel range (58 on the F19), so was surprised to find gold. As some others have said, it pays to go over an area with more than one detector. HH hunting, good luck!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 159
Gotta love the gold larbear!!! Good hunting. hhrickinmi

Kinda like Christmas early..... good job!

Great find. Nothing like the feeling of popping a ring out of the ground and seeing the 10,14 or 18k mark inside. The F19 absolutely loves low to moderate conductors. It's a nickel fiend.