Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

F19 vs F75 ltd2

I turned my new F75 LTD 2 back in and have used the F19 ever since. You have more features on the 75 but nothing is better for hunting colonial fields then the 19. Easy to use, deep all metal mode, iron volume adjustment, super vast recovery speed, accurate id at depth. V break with 2 tone. Seems to be sensitive to small silver coins at 19 kHz. The stock coil is perfect. If you need extra features get the 75.

I see a lot of different hunts with the F75LTD2. Being able to go from FA, BP, JE modes is a confidence builder. The new upgrade F75 is truly finding things I have walked over before. I too wonder how the 19khz Freq of the F19 compares with the F75?

19khz does not mean complete loss of sensitivity to high conductors anymore. The 19 is a site specific machine that excels in finding good targets in and around iron patches and cellar holes. I have dug a Spanish One Re ale at 10 inches with a faint and repeatable signal.