Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

F19

amberjack

Still one of the best park detectors on the market fitted with its new best friend its a real winner going on the 1st trip.

2 hr hunt at a park I am lucky to get a few modern spendable's at these days it proved my gut was right on this combo hope it can keep up the good work.

AJ

002_1.jpg

006_8.jpg

009_2.jpg

012_1.jpg

doesn't always work out FT but ya get lucky every now and then :biggrin:

love my F19 , had the bug for years and traded up its the bench mark I use for how well other detectors are at ID' ing coins.

very under rated detector.

AJ

AJ,i dont use a F19,but i do own and use the Tiger coil on my T2,its a very good all round coil,alot deeper than the stock 11'' coil that comes with the T2 and when my original coil packed up the replacement Tiger was cheaper as well.No brainer really,cheaper covers more ground,deeper and far better build quality than the original one.

AJ, well done !

thanks bibelot,

yes nice well made coil sure it does well on the T2 also :biggrin:

got one coming for the etrac that should be fun in the right spot.

AJ

How do you decide which one to use when you have so many to choose from ?

bibelot said:
How do you decide which one to use when you have so many to choose from ?

that's a good question :biggrin: short answer is I don't know, no only joking when one machine & coil combo stops producing try something else.

long answer would have you totally bored to tears and me also so lets stick with the 1st answer :biggrin:

AJ

went back today 2hrs with the same set up either it's doing real well or I am pretty crap with my other detectors :buds:

probably a bit of both and a million other reasons too :wave:

anyway who cares I had fun that's all, that matters.

short video to follow no beeping sounds because it attracts the walkers and well none of us want to get bit right , warning this footage maybe offensive to some viewers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgX1geb4FlA

AJ

002_2.jpg

006_9.jpg

I should have known they sold cazdores in in the land, down under ........

yep would have guzzled that down in my younger days and now it would probably kill me before I got to the bottom of the bottle :buds: looks pretty lethal.

AJ

FT yeah silver has to be a bit of gold in the area I dug those silver rings I have spent 50 odd hrs digging it all around where those rings come from just blows my mind sometimes detecting like I have walked over that ring how many times with how many detectors and for what ever reason it remained in the ground.

I will add it didn't sound so nice but the numbers said dig and it was the right size and there it is.

makes you think and really makes me understand more and more that no place is ever hunted out unless its void of targets sure it might not cough up big coin counts but there is some good stuff hiding in there, last winter I spent months on one soccer field taking every target out and the last 2 whisper targets about 2' apart a pair of gold cuff links no way I could hear them till I pulled all those screaming tabs out.

I never stop learning and that's why I like detecting I think its never ending learning and that's what keeps me interested :biggrin:

long answer :lmfao:

AJ

I hear what you say.....there is one place that I have detected for the last 15 years...the material there was in levels, and the levels were different in different spots due to the soils being different....I dont know how many wheelbarrows of junk I've pulled out of there over the years, but there was good stuff there hiding amongst the different levels of junk.

Hard work, this treasure hunting, but...someone's got to do it.:heh: