Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

F2 is on the way

larryk56

I read so many good things on the F2 that I ordered one.
Was able to get the 3 coil set with it as a bundle.

I don't really care to dig really deep and I'm just a casual
hobbyists. Can't wait to put it to the test!

You will have a good time with it. It is an amazing detector.

Fisher F70 w/Fisher 11” DD and NEL Snake Coil
Fisher 1280-X w/8” Coil
Fisher F2 w/4”, 8” and NEL Hunter Coil
Makro Pointer
Killer B Stinger Headphones

Was out with the F2 yesterday for the first time.

It''s a dandy of a machine and I'm liking it.

So far so good! I just used the sniper coil that came with it
and it can sure pick out items from the trash!

More to come! ....

I THINK YOU WILL BE VERY HAPPY WITH THE F2..

You will do well and have fun!

F2 was my first detector probably 5 years ago. It payed for itself in clad two times over that first year and it also found me a handful of silver including two halves and my only gold ring I've ever found. Heck of a machine and incredibly fun to use! Good luck with it

While I have never used an F2, according to UPS tracking, I should be taking delivery on a F22, Thursday afternoon.
I set out wanting an F2, but changed my mind right at the last moment, because:

Daniel at metaldetector.com, explained to me that the F22 was an improvement on the F2. So I says, "wow, the F22 ought to be a monster, cause that's what the F2 seems to be."
That's really the only reason.

Of course human nature always dictates that we second guess ourselves.
I could have bought an F2 for $199.00 with 2 coils. I ended up spending $289.00 for the F22, including an extra coil, the 8" round concentric. So, almost a hundred dollars difference.
Also, digger27 has written volumes on the merits and his success with the F2.
So, that's why the second guess.

So Larry, I am wishing you and I huge success and lots of fun with our new toys. I feel confident that we will to the extreme. Just gotta get out there.

The bad thing is I ordered mine full knowing that I am scheduled to have right risk surgery Thursday, and will have to wear a splint and limited use for the next 5 weeks. Bummer.

Larry, I meant to say "7" round concentric coil.

oleterryg said:
While I have never used an F2, according to UPS tracking, I should be taking delivery on a F22, Thursday afternoon.
I set out wanting an F2, but changed my mind right at the last moment, because:

Daniel at metaldetector.com, explained to me that the F22 was an improvement on the F2. So I says, "wow, the F22 ought to be a monster, cause that's what the F2 seems to be."
That's really the only reason.

Of course human nature always dictates that we second guess ourselves.
I could have bought an F2 for $199.00 with 2 coils. I ended up spending $289.00 for the F22, including an extra coil, the 8" round concentric. So, almost a hundred dollars difference.
Also, digger27 has written volumes on the merits and his success with the F2.
So, that's why the second guess.

So Larry, I am wishing you and I huge success and lots of fun with our new toys. I feel confident that we will to the extreme. Just gotta get out there.
The bad thing is I ordered mine full knowing that I am scheduled to have right risk surgery Thursday, and will have to wear a splint and limited use for the next 5 weeks. Bummer.

I have only used 2, the F2 band the F70, but I have read a ton about people using most of the units in the Fisher lines.
My conclusion...from bottom to top they all seem to have some similar strands of Fisher DNA running through them.
Each has its own quirks, there are many different features and settings but all seem to be pretty good at finding the good stuff out of the box and it gets better as you get better with them.
This is a new generation model and I assume FTP learned a few helpful things between the time they came out with the F2 and this one.

No matter what you have never have regrets, they just get in the way.
Commit yourself, learn the thing well, enjoy your time while doing it and never stop learning.
Your treasure pouch should start filling up in no time.