Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

F2

Wolfdog

Got out today for about 3 hours for the first time in about 9 mo. Work stinks, no pictures but did get
9 Quarters
6 Dimes
14 Pennies
none silver but still had a good time, hopefully got the ice broke.

Can't seem to find any nickels with this unit? Maybe no one has lost any where I detect.:surrender:

The F2 is quite a machine for the money. It is fast and if you got the 4 inch coil target separation is almost as good as the F5 with the 5 inch DD.
Good bang for the buck.

Take care
Bob

Nickels have't been a problem with mine...especially with the 4" coil. Reads pretty much as a solid lock on at "33" on the ID. Maybe you just haven't gotten over any yet.
HH
Charles

Nickels jump around aloat on this machine. Suspect its because of 6klhz frequency the machine uses. I have an exterra 305 and it hits nickels hard at 18.75klhz. Maybee smaller coil will help . But 4 inh is just too dam small to cover ground need at least a a 7inch coil.

I know what you mean about the 4" coil. still works best around the metal swings.