Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

f2

jmaryt

after reading the early feedback on this "so-called" toy detector,i am wondering what the guys who took a chance will be thinking about when they start "bangin" the barbers,seated,and mercs the so-called "big" guys walked over for years and years...i know i won't be sayin' anything,but will be enjoyin' the hell out of each and every outing!..$200.00...who woulda thunk!

(h.h!)
j.t.

I surmise that a majority of the negative F2 feedback was due to the new owners not allotting themselves an adequate "learning" period. However, I've been wrong before.

that is a possibility,as the jury is still out because it's so new!..i personally think it's been skipped over because people don't think it has the "goods" in such a "cheap" package!..as the detector gets more field exposure,then we will know for sure!..i know where i am putting my money!..i believe the detector to be a real "nut buster"..and most will be truly surprised at it's perfprmance!..i also think others dont believe it's got the "juice" to get good depth,however if you are genuinly getting 8,or 9" in moderate soil,then you really have ALL the depth you need!.t.

(h.h!)
j.t.

I agree with you jmaryt. 8-9" is a lot to dig, and it's more than adequate for decent finds. I think in the end the F2 will earn it's due. The future posts and pics will ensure that. However, we'll just have to wait and see. Thanks for the reply, and enjoy your weekend.

Hugh

you are welcome!..i have pulled 1700's english coins,large cents from early 1800's..spanish silver from approx 7" to surface for thirty years in new england,so i am saying that for me,8-9 " keeps me from having to buy somethinf more expensive!..what the hell for?..if THAT age coinage is coming from a region that was founded 350 years ago,then i think anyone would be well served with the f2!..maybe you might need something deeper in florida,as that state is nothing but a sand bar in the ocean,and going down 12" to find a coin is NOT uncommon!

(h.h!)
j.t.