Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

F4 DD coil on whites?

thompy

is there an adapter to use the new F4 DD coil on a whites 6.59 machine , i heard of using whites coils on older teknetics and BH's? what effect would there be in the frequency differances be

For some reason older bounty hunters and whites have the ability to interchange..With newer models have no knowledge of these adapters from company to company as usually feq's differ..which would cause problems...In most case modern day units have several acc. coils and that would be the way to go....

i havent seen any larger DD coils for say a XLT,in the 9 to11 in size, i know whites still use the 6.59, not sure on the BH 6.? kHZ, OR f-4's

There was a discussion on the F4 frequency with some certain it is 5.9 kHz and the rest 6.8 kHz. Whites were 6.592 in the main so I don't think you would get good results.