Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

F44 aftermarket coils.

I've been using the NEL sharpshooter coil on my f-44 for at least 2 seasons now! I think it is a fantastic coil.. Id's deep object correctly and doesn't false. Works great for me in my area of the country.

HH Mark ( ohio )

The F44 is not really a 8-10 machine in the first place. You are looking at roughly 7-8 inches on most coins with the stock coil that is already fairly large to begin with.

While I do agree the SS is a great coil...it is not going to make the F44 go 10 inches on a dime...yet alone a quarter.

The Fisher 11"DD Elliptical Coil for the F-44 will definitely hit a US Clad Quarter at 10" and a US Clad Dime at 8". I have proved this in my test garden and in real world hunts.
The part number for the
11"DD Coil is - (11coil-FRL)

You have the most fantastic soil known to man as those are basically air test numbers. Most people will not come anywhere close to that.

I own and love the F44...but label me a skeptic that 95 percent of the users have ever heard (yet alone dug) a 10 inch quarter or 8 inch dine.

HunterGT....I have no problem proving this to you. My Fisher F44 with an 11"DD coil will absolutely hit a Clad US quarter at 10" and a clad US Dime at 8" in the Southern New Jersey sandy soil. The audio is weak and the target id is jumpy but I can still hit it. I don't have a YouTube page at the moment....but maybe in the near future as time allows...I could post a video proving this.

I am new to this detector and detecting. I purchased the f44 and have the stock coil. So, I have found many coins. I have found dimes as deep as 8”. I have yet to find anything deeper t though. Hopefully I’ll find something amazing soon!