Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

F5 a the beach.

Joel-Winnipeg

Hit a Small beach fresh water one.
The sand was soaked from a big night rain.
The weather for the last few days had been cooler.
Beach goers have not been coming.
Hunted the sand for about two hours found about
$2 in clad plus lots of bottle caps and bobby pins.
Dug buried beer cans about 15 to 18 inches deep.
Very sensitive to tiny pc of foil.
Signal of clad was raspy and crappy due to the iron.
When I hunt the sand I dig every thing unfortunately
it was soaked so signals were quite different.
Only jewelry was a junkie ear ring.
Also first time out with the F5 at the beach.

Joel, sounds like you found enough to know that the machines operates well at the beach, and with the sand so wet. Jewellery item indicates there will be more in the future...good luck, and thanks for sharing the info.

Very good observations about wet sand/dry sand signals...even a penny will throw a strange higher tone if the first few inches of the sand is wet, and the rest dry underneath like what happens after a rain at night. Digging all signals on the beach is a must. Crusher found a great gold necklace last year on the beach with his F5, our season is just getting hot, here in michigan. So I'm out the door this am!
Mud

[size=medium]Keep on truck in Joel once you have cleanse out the junk the good targets should follow. Id rather be on inland lake and river beaches more so these Salt water beaches we have here in Nova Scotia, the salt areas are a killer to hunt in and the sands from the tides are constantly shifting. H.H. Joel more rewards next time on that beach. Mike
A1MTD
[/size]

i use one here at the beaches also, it gets chatty in the salt, and not a depth monster, but keeps me busy. our sands here in PEI should be about the same as yours A1MTD.